Lust!



Love that's only physical and not spiritual is no love at all.
Its a poison that is bound to be fatal.
Its not love, its just wanting something like a psychopath
You're not really in love, you just don't want to lose the grab.
But,
The heart wants what it wants!
I too gave in,
I too couldn't gather up my senses
had to give in to my sin, had to go over where the fence is
i couldn't listen to my heart, was just focused on my lenses.
I mean you were so perfect.
And i wanted you so badly.
You were already all ready on my table,
you had no clothes on and were on your birthday suit.
I mean I'm only human, its hard for me too.
Just admiring your body from a distance and i was already intrigued
I knew it was not love, but yet i tricked you and followed my instincts.
I devoured you,
I went all over you!
I touched you like you've never been touched before.
I held you like you've never been held before
and then my lips were all over you.
I mean you're a fool too.
I never really did say i love you.
I just wanted to have you for my own.
You were so meaty,
so juicy,
so tender that you'd fall even if i touched you.
But sadly you fell in.
I know its not love,
Cause dear chicken, I paid money for your legs and breasts,
But damn you were perfect you just failed to recognize that this was not love but lust,
But what can i do, i'm merely a human bound to end in star dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A damaged piece!

I am a damaged piece. I mean kind of the one that you would return to from where you bought it. But then again I come with no returns p...